Monday 13 January 2014

[ Dogs ] Open Question : un-trainable dog, please help!?

[ Dogs ] Open Question : un-trainable dog, please help!?



1.Help? Someone advise before we have to get rid of an un ...

Description:Help? Someone advise before we have to get rid of an
un-trainable dog? A year ago I rescued a Basset Hound dog. She is now 2
1/2 years old and I can not seem to get ...



2.The UN-TRAINABLE DOG - Dog Forums.com

Description:PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE. Reply ... The reason I asked this
question is because you said he poops large amounts. ... The UN-TRAINABLE
DOG



3.The UN-TRAINABLE DOG - Dog Forums.com

Description:I've never heard of a dog cracking open a crate ... The dog in
question sounds like he has some separation anxiety issues. ... The
UN-TRAINABLE DOG



4.Yahoo Canada Answers - Dog has an open wound after a swelling ...

Description:01-01-2014 · Dog has an open wound after a swelling after
vaccination please help!!!!? ... Be the first person to mark this question
as interesting!



5.Question about dog abuse. Please help?

Description:Question about dog abuse. Please help? Katastrophy asked 1
year ago; My so called "family" lives right next to me and my mom. We have
never really gotten along, ...



6.Please help! My dog has an open wound!? - Yahoo7 Answers

Description:10-05-2008 · My dog, Owen, well he is actually a stray that
lives in front of my house, he came back after nearly 2 weeks and now has
an open wound. He's also limping.



7.Yahoo Answers - My dog won't open one of his eyes! Please help?

Description:30-03-2013 · I woke up this morning and found my dog with one
eye closed. So I have literally no idea why this is happening. Please
help! He won't let me open his eye ...



8.Question Talk » Blog Archive » [ Homework Help ] Open ...

Description:... Open Question : Help With English? Please? ... Kibuka is
not sure life is worth living until his grandson gives him a (1 point)
dog. cat. duckling. piglet.



9.My Dog has scratched his self open ! Please help!? - Yahoo Answers

Description:14-12-2006 · Best Answer: I am a veterinarian. Honestly, if
your dog is scratching to the point of bleeding your going to have to see
a vet. Once they break the skin ...



10.UNTRAINABLE DOG?! PLEASE HELP?

Description:UNTRAINABLE DOG?! PLEASE HELP!!! Our dog, a Jack Russell
Terrier Mix, seems untrainable, from house training to leash walking.
We've tried taking him out in the back ...

No comments:

Post a Comment