Thursday 9 January 2014

[ Special Education ] Open Question : Do I sound like I have a low IQ?

[ Special Education ] Open Question : Do I sound like I have a low IQ?



1.Do I sound like I have a low IQ?

Description:Open Question; Next. Do I sound like I have a low IQ? Question
Mark asked 14 secs ago - 4 days left to answer; Was originally asked on
Yahoo Answers Canada.



2.Do I sound like I have a low IQ? - Yahoo Answers

Description:09-01-2014 · Open Question Show me another » Do I sound like I
have a low IQ? So I am 20 and I am currently in a community college at the
moment starting my 3rd term.



3.Yahoo Canada Answers - Do I sound like I have a low IQ?

Description:09-01-2014 · Open Question Show me another » Do I sound like I
have a low IQ? So I am 20 and I am currently in a community college at the
moment starting my 3rd term.



4.IQTest.com

Description:Developed by PhDs and statistically sound, our test reflects
the best research available. Click here to begin IQTest.com Take the Test.
What is an IQ?



5.Having a High IQ

Description:Hint: It's not all that great, really. I recently found out
that I have a very high IQ: high enough to qualify for Mensa, the
international high IQ society. I am ...



6.Does Super-High IQ= Super-Low Common Sense?

Description:However, I do not consider myself to have low common ...
question was, "Does Super-High IQ= Super-Low ... accros studies like this
and have started doing IQ ...



7.What is considered a good IQ score? | Funadvice (Answered)

Description:The average IQ score is 100, with most of the population
scoring somewhere between 90 and 110. It's true that IQ scores are a bit
outmoded now - they have their uses ...



8.Average Iq Score - Answers.com - Answers - The Most Trusted ...

Description:IQ has nothing to do with age. ... children with very low IQ's
often have other physical problems ... Age and gender doesn't affect your
IQ. The IQ is kind of like a ...



9.whats your best IQ score?

Description:I'm only 15 but this could have a lot to do ... seen people
who would have a low IQ have some wonderful ... the questions is about
what words sounds like ...



10.World's Most Intelligent Person – Intelligent People ...

Description:And just like any other title, every country would want to
have the world's most intelligent person. Among many others who can be
given the title of the world's ...

No comments:

Post a Comment