Tuesday 14 January 2014

Putting a TableLayout inside a ScrollView?

Putting a TableLayout inside a ScrollView?



1.anddev.org • View topic - ScrollView in TableLayout

Description:I've been attempting to add a scroll bar for some time now,
but I've had no luck. I've tried putting the ScrollView inside
TableLayout, outside TableLayout, but with ...



2.android - TableLayout ScrollView Vertical & Horizontal - Stack ...

Description:<ScrollView xmlns: ... layout_width="fill_parent" android: ...
Table Layouts) the child of the ScrollView and put all the controls inside
this child. ...



3.Crash Creating a TableLayout Inside a ScrollView in Code

Description:Crash Creating a TableLayout Inside a ScrollView in Code ... I
added a ScrollView to a TableLayout which resulted in the application
crashing.



4.Learn Android: Android ScrollView

Description:11-02-2010 · to overcome this we use ScrollView which gives us
a scrollable layout for ... of the ScrollView and put all the controls
inside this ... Table layout ...



5.ScrollView Tutorial (Android UI) - Android Aspect | Tutorials ...

Description:ScrollView is a special type of ... ScrollView gives us a
scrollable layout for ... Table Layouts) the child of the ScrollView and
put all the controls inside ...



6.android - Stretching TableLayout inside ScrollView - Stack ...

Description:Android TableLayout inside ScrollView. 0 ... In modern
webbrowsers is there any point in putting www infront of a url that uses
it?



7.java - ScrollView inside a TableLayout - Stack Overflow

Description:My whole activity is a TableLayout. I want the first couple of
TableRow to be outside the ScrollView and always visible. I then want the
ScrollView to start and have ...



8.android - Layout problem: scrollview inside a table, inside a ...

Description:I have a layout problem which I can't fix. I've looked through
many posts on here, ... Layout problem: scrollview inside a table, inside
a custom dialog.



9.Android-ScrollView a TableLayout inside a TabHost - Que Forum

Description:Android-ScrollView a TableLayout inside a TabHost. I am trying
to scroll a TableLayout that is nested inside a Tab.



10.TableView inside a ScrollView » Community Questions & Answers ...

Description:I'm trying to write a chat window, similar to WhatsApp's chat.
For that, I initially wanted to put a bug ScrollView, and in it two
elements: a TableView for all the ...

No comments:

Post a Comment