Wednesday 8 January 2014

[ Pain & Pain Management ] Open Question : What's wrong with my thumb?

[ Pain & Pain Management ] Open Question : What's wrong with my thumb?



1.Yahoo Canada Answers - What's wrong with my wrist/thumb?

Description:13-12-2013 · Open Question Show me another » What's wrong with
my wrist/thumb? Background: Last summer I fell and broke my scaphoid
(little bone right near the thumb).



2.What is wrong with my thumb? - Yahoo Answers

Description:01-01-2014 · Best Answer: I think your thumb had just been in
one position for too long and needs a break. Same thing happens to me when
I've been doing one thing for ...



3.Whats wrong with my thumb drive? - Yahoo Answers

Description:06-10-2007 · Best Answer: theres only a small part of your
explanation that tells anything about the problem. and that is "choose
which program to open it with." If you ...



4.What S Wrong With My Thumb Please Help I M Very Scared?

Description:What s wrong with my thumb please help i m very scared ? Best
Topic Hot Answer: S Wrong Thumb Please Help M Very Scared,Hot Pictures
Videos Images Reviews Discussion ...



5.Yahoo Answers - Whats wrong with my thumb?

Description:27-11-2013 · Whats wrong with my thumb? ... Be the first
person to mark this question as interesting! Answers International.
Argentina; Australia; Brazil; Canada ...



6.Yahoo Answers - What is wrong with my thumb?

Description:12-10-2013 · What is wrong with my thumb? I don't know what I
did, ... Answer Questions in Pain & Pain Management. What's wrong with me?
Headache,tingling in both arms ...



7.What's wrong with my thumb?

Description:05-09-2013 · What's wrong with my thumb? alishaa asked 4
months ago; Was originally asked on Yahoo Answers UK & Ireland. ... Ask a
Question. Related Questions.



8.What's wrong with my thumb? - Yahoo

Description:03-02-2013 · What's wrong with my thumb? Melissa asked 11
months ago - (Tie-breaker) Edit: no one is answering. ... Ask a Question.
Related Questions.



9.Yahoo Canada Answers - What is wrong with my thumb?

Description:10-10-2013 · over a year ago i did something to my thumb. i
was drunk when it happened. i did some stupid sh-- and i woke ... This
question about "What is wrong with m ...



10.What is wrong with my thumb? - Yahoo Answers NZ

Description:04-04-2010 · What is wrong with my thumb? ... i've had this
weird huge thing on my thumb. ... yo whats your phone number you look hot
emai me at anthonypagano24@yahoo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment