Thursday 9 January 2014

[ Other - Games & Recreation ] Open Question : why my trafic 2010 in fsx can't read the airplanes in europe?

[ Other - Games & Recreation ] Open Question : why my trafic 2010 in fsx
can't read the airplanes in europe?



1.Yahoo Canada Answers - Why my trafic 2010 in fsx can't read ...

Description:09-01-2014 · I only want to know how can i do to the airplanes
don't sink in the land, this stuff only pass in europe, but not in asia or
amaerica, in this part of the ...



2.MyTraffic 2010 - AVSIM Online - Flight Simulation's Number 1 Site!

Description:Uncompromisingly optimized for the Microsoft Flight Simulator
X this product ... • The principle of My Traffic 2010 is the ... Why? The
clear ...



3.My Traffic X Version... - MS FSX Forum - The AVSIM Community

Description:Page 1 of 2 - My Traffic X Version... - posted in MS FSX
Forum: I've been using Traffic X for the past few months, but now that my
FSX SSD HD decided to poop out on ...



4.World of AI packages [Archive] - FlightSim.Com

Description:I'd like to add some traffic to FSX and have downloaded &
installed World of AI new installer. I have been to their site and also
searched here but can't figure out ...



5.AI Question(s) [Archive] - FlightSim.Com

Description:Guys,I have read that when you install AI (woai) traffic,you
lose your default traffic,at airports and also in-flight.....Does the AI
traffic show at airports AND in ...



6.GEX Updates - feedback - SimForums.com Discussion - Page 2

Description:Hello,Just a question Why each time I open GEX it has
everytime to make the backup of all gex...



7.VATSIM.net • View topic - FSInn not "seeing" VIP library ...

Description:FSX uses the SimObjects\Airplanes for this ... on your desktop
and open the vip ... of the please read sticky). Question #5 ("Why do I
only have Fligh ...



8.Another Zero Traffic Problem - MyTraffic Support Forum - The ...

Description:Page 1 of 2 - Another Zero Traffic Problem - posted in
MyTraffic Support Forum: HelloBeen using MyTraffic_X_Professional_54 for a
while after trying ALL the others ...



9.Open Clouds is released - Page 3 - MS FSX Forum - The AVSIM ...

Description:Page 3 of 7 - Open Clouds is released - posted in MS FSX
Forum: Thanks for the update. I can't see any donate button on your page.
It surely deserves one.



10.FSX AI Traffic Addons — Aviation Hobby Forum | Airliners.net

Description:I can't seem to find any decent discussion on some of the AI
traffic addons for FSX. Most of what I find is quite outdated. I've got an
i7 860, 8GB DDR3 1600, and a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment