Wednesday 8 January 2014

[ Tattoos ] Open Question : Where should I get my tattoo?

[ Tattoos ] Open Question : Where should I get my tattoo?



1.Yahoo Answers - What kind of tattoo should I get on my back?

Description:30-12-2013 · I have a lady bug on my lower back maybe the size
of a dollar piece.....I want a full back tattoo that would go with it like
a jungle scene with lots of ...



2.Should I get a tattoo my friend drew? - Yahoo Answers

Description:02-01-2014 · I understand that you like music and like the
design she made but think twice. It doesn't really mean much to you and
you could easily get bored of it. I ...



3.Where should I get my tattoo? (Body)? - Yahoo!7 Answers

Description:15-01-2013 · Where should I get my tattoo? ... open to
suggestions so no hate, ... Be the first person to mark this question as
interesting!



4.Should i get my tattoo?!? - Yahoo Answers

Description:18-11-2011 · Best Answer: TOTALLY! those sound like great well
thought out tattoos! and sound super pretty and origional! I love the
cancer tattoo since my mom has ...



5.Yahoo Canada Answers - What tatttoo should I get to compliment ...

Description:26-12-2013 · What tatttoo should I get to compliment my other
tattoo? ... Be the first person to mark this question as interesting!
Answers International.



6.Open Question: i just got hired at a pizza place. should i ...

Description:Open Question: i just got hired at a pizza place. should i
still cover my tattoo? Open Question: ... Open Question: What one should I
get my boyfriend for ...



7.Yahoo Answers - How exactly should i be setting up the needle ...

Description:27-12-2013 · i get access ink flow through the tube as i
tattoo, making it harder to keep a neat stencil on the skin, as as i
continue working, i have to wipe off all ...



8.Should I get a ankh tattoo on my wrist? - Yahoo Answers NZ

Description:16-12-2013 · I've waned it since I was 15 and now I'm 18 and
still want it should I go for it ? I also wanted a lighting bolt and my
date of birth in Roman numerals on ...



9.Where should I get my tattoo?

Description:Open Question; Next. Where should I get my tattoo? ? asked 5
hrs ago - 4 days left to answer; Okay so I am a massive Harry potter fan!



10.Where on My Body Should I Get a Tattoo - Ask.com

Description:Men tend to get tattoo where they can be seen while women get
tattoos for body decorations. The place where you want a tattoo depends
wholly on your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment